Panadol Actifast Tablet
Panadol Actifast is absorbed twice as fast as standard Panadol tablets to relieve pain even faster.
What does it relieve?
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Period Pain
- Pain of Osteoarthritis
- Pain after Dental Procedures / Tooth Extraction
- Pain after vaccination
- Discomfort from colds, influenza and sore throats.
What's the dosage form?
Film-coated capsule-shaped tablets with flat edges.
What does it offer?
Provides faster pain relief than standard Panadol tablets.
What are the ingredients?
How to use
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
Please refer to package insert before consuming the product.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Panadol products contain paracetamol. Do not take it with other medicines that also contain paracetamol. Paracetamol is contained in many medicines to treat pain, fever and symptoms of cold and flu and sleep medicines.
- If you have liver or kidney disease, consult your doctor before taking paracetamol.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose. Doing so may be harmful to your body, including causing damage to your liver.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Each tablet contains 173mg of sodium (346mg sodium per 2 tablet dose).
If you would like any further information regarding Panadol products, please call our free phone Malaysia on 1-800-88-3225, or drop us a query at email@example.com.